Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Sydney vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfFRINXFg28

So I got to do a little exploring yesterday.

Let's just say there are a lot of awesome places here and I have already found my favorite spot. Watch the vid, I apologize for how random it is because I couldn't fit a vid longer than 10 minutes on youtube.

I also sang the Shaving cream song out on my balcony this morning with the song playing through the stereo. I had to make sure I marked my territory and I figured that would be the best way.

I also went to the weight room to workout....well I forgot everything is in Kilos....I grabbed the 35 kilo dumbbells and thought to myself, "why are these so huge." I picked them up and then thought, "why are these so heavy? this does not feel like 35 pounds." Then I realized......wow....I'm and idiot hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment